Sunday, May 31, 2009

Silver stars light up the black sky

...the wind whistles playful tunes in my ear and brings me comfort as the breeze dances along my body.

Right now I'm sitting on the patio and the weather is amazing...it puts me in the mood to write...


If I'm dreaming about him don't wake me up.
I'm happiest when I'm with him.
So let me sleep and be happy.

....................................................................

Maybe this was suppose to happen...
I don't know, but from the first moment I looked into your eyes,
When I first felt your touch...I knew.
And when the day came-
You held my hand
And I looked into your eyes -
I fell in love.

.....................................................................

The aching of ones heart,
Just longing for a kiss.
Tender touches, Soft whispers, Bodies crying out wanting to become one.
But for an instant the world may stop-
For I have now kissed the lips of love-
My breath was taken away-
My heart was given to you.


P.S. I did not write these poems for YOU or anyone I have ever met. I write what I know I would want to read and what I would want to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment