Monday, June 1, 2009

You're that little and you burp that loud!?

My best friend asked today.."is it hard for you to date?"
OK OK...does it really seem that lame that I'm 24 and no boyfriend, and not even dating anyone, that even my bff has to say something???
Not to me...But if I were a guy would I date me?

REASONS WHY I WOULDN'T DATE MYSELF

i talk too much
i can be clingy sometimes
i always want attention...even when i dont act like it
i like to get my way
i always want to cuddle
i take up most of the bed and i'll steal the blankets
if something is bothering me, i'll constantly let you know until it stops
i'm nosey
i complain
i get grumpy when i'm sleepy or hungry
i hate cats and little dogs
i burp super loud
i have too many guy friends lol
i am a natural flirt
i would sing your ears off
i say i want to do one thing, then change my mind and do something totally different and you would have to do it to.

haha, but I do make a damn good chocolate cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment