Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sad Day for Music

Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died?
I was at work. I was on Perezhilton and they said he was rushed to the hospital. I thought oh that would suck if he died. A little later I was about to update my twitter when I read from one of my friends that he died...I was shocked and didn't believe it so I went to a few websites to confirm, but there it was MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED.
I thought it was a rumor...and I didn't want to believe it. It feels like some of my childhood is lost.
Is this what it felt like when Elvis died?
It seems so surreal, because he was an icon. I remember growing up when MTV was cool and they would play his videos.
His music was incredible and some of my favorites when it was karaoke time.
Anyways, I'll always remember him.
RIP Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment